Some of the many benefits of baby massage…
- Helps strengthen the bond between parents and child.
- Improves relaxation and encourages longer sleep duration for infants.
- Helps relieve the effects of colic, teething, constipation and wind.
- Aids in coordination respiration, digestion, learning ability and language development.
- Relaxes the parent and child.
- Proven to help mother with postnatal depression.
- Improves mental and physical health in infants.
When and where
Classes to occur every Monday at 12:30pm -1:30pm
Huggle 8-10 Winchester Rd, London NW3 3NT
- £15 per class
- £60 for a 5 week course
Details of course
Each class covers each massage stroke in detail:
- Week 1 - Tummy & Legs
- Week 2 - Chest, Tummy, Arms & Hands
- Week 3 - Head, Face, Chest, Arms & Hands
- Week 4 - Head, Face & Back
- Week 5 - Whole Body Recap
The baby massage class is suitable for babies from 6 weeks up until crawling.
Massage strokes are done with oil (unrefined non-allergenic sunflower oil) in a room temperature of 24 degrees.